Friday, January 27, 2012

Plan B

So then, I decided to use watercolor paper and do the whole thing properly... A while ago I made a whole bunch of small accordion books for a promotion for me and Ned. So I decided to to use the same method. At first I thought about 18 pages, but then, between the tight deadline and seeing how thick 12 pages of heavy watercolor paper fold into, I decided to stick to 12.

I went on with My Andrea's book theme which was Recurring Nightmares.











The coolest thing is that "The Brooklyn Art Library" is about 6 blocks away from my apartment, so Ned and I just dropped the book in person tonight before heading out to dinner! 

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is great! You work so fast!!! And so well.

    I just had that dream about being trapped in the house and not being able to get out LAST NIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so beautiful--I absolutely ADORE the one with the child and the adult--the hair is GREAT and the faces and the background and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole long accordian picture! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! It was crazy, I just woke up in the morning, painted, painted, painted and went to sleep for 2 days... it was fun!

    ReplyDelete